If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or other locations you frequently receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
If you do not find your package after 48 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will work with the seller to trace your order.