In other information:
- Effective March 24, 2020 and until further notice, the UPS Service Guarantee is suspended for all U.S. origin shipments (U.S. Domestic & International) at any service level. Read more here.
- Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, the U.S. Postal Service has temporarily suspended the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined to China, France, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. Read more here.
- UPS, Fedex Ease Signature Rules to Protect Against Virus. Read more here.
- Canada Post has changed their policy regarding signature requirements. Read more here.
- A note to The UPS Store customers can be viewed here.